Director's & Officers Meeting Minutes
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Location: Bob's Home
Present: Brian Lee, Dan Carbonneau, Bob Sisler, Grant Brooker
Regrets – Nancy Gray
1. Adoption of Agenda – approved
2. Minutes – February 20, 2019 – approved
3. Membership – 41 registered members
4. Financial report – Bank balance as of March 20, 2019 was $2509.39. Details of financial transactions are available on line to those who have access. All transactions are adhering closely to the budget. Revenue will begin to come in soon, almost no revenue yet. Net spin class costs (costs of $508.50 less revenues of $115 = $393.50) a little less than the budget of $450.
5. Business Arising from Minutes
Review of Policies – Accessibility -approved
Form 1, Ontario Corporation Initial Return/Notice of Change – Nancy working on. Carry forward to next meeting as Nancy not in attendance
Ride Leader Training – Wed March 27 7:00 pm, at the Coach – all set.
Ride leader signup method – confirmed and ready to roll out at the training.
Calendar updates – all ready to go. Has been sent to OCA. The start times of rides will be included in the calendar as they change each month.
Clothing/order management – Ted will organize and will get information on prices.
Survey Results – where and when practical, all the responses from the survey will be or have been incorporated into the club operations and will be reviewed at the Ride Leader Training.
Update to Risk Management policy – Rear running lights on all rides will be recommended but will not be policy this year. Consider as a policy in future.
Date of next meeting – Wed April 17, 2019 at 7:00 pm at Bob’s home.